Schlage Lock Designs
Schlage is one of the most well-known and respected companies in the door hardware industry. With their products in over 40 million homes, Schlage locks set a standard we are happy to provide to our customers.
- Exceeds all ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2 strength and operational requirements including 400,000 cycle testing
- Through-bolting of door prevents lock chassis rotation
- Stainless steel interlocking spindle design
- Cold rolled steel, machined, threaded hubs, and locking nuts
- Heavy duty compression springs
- Patented door range adjuster allows adjustments of AL-Series for 1 3/8” to 1 7/8” (35mm to 48 mm) thick doors
Applications: Standard duty commercial exterior and interior doors. These doors are excellent for medical, office, hotel/motel, public buildings, retail, storefront, and government buildings.
Keying: Six pin tumbler with two nickel silver keys per lock. Stock locks are keyed 5 pin. Other keying options are available.
Standard latches and strikes have adjustable brass and bronze faceplates with matching trim finishes.
- Saturn AL53PD
Request A Free Quote
Fill out the form below and one of our experts will contact you to evaluate your needs and give you a personalized and competitive quote.